- Life is about experiences and relationships.
- Respect & appreciation of their parents (and elders) is critical if they want to live to see adulthood.
- If they want to truly be free, they need to minimize debt (zero being preferred) and work for themselves.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
As the girls have gotten older and I try to impart my wisdom upon them (such that I have any to offer), I thought it would be good to document some of my teachings so they can live on in my absence.
I serve at the pleasure of Dave and wanted a place to capture a few of his more eloquent pontifications & phrases:
- Easy as hitting a pickle barrel in Red Square
- We don't want to build a room with Mr. Ed's door
- WWPD - What would Phil do?
- You are my Marshawn Lynch, my Chip Kelly
- Don't fail on the third attempt trying to pole vault over mouse turds
- Know more than you say & do more than people see
- It's easier to put a muzzle on somebody than to fire a rocket up their ass.