Monday, April 21, 2008
At some point I want to pontificate about my belief that "inefficient consumerism" is the root of our environmental and economic challenges and the need to adopt triple bottom line (TBL, 3BL or People, Planet, Profit) or Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) accounting/reporting tehniques for real economic, environmental and social sustainability.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Eventually I want to layout framework for my "3 Principles of 3" management techniques centered around:
Why do we work?
How do we get ahead?
- Focus - do the job you have well
- Visibility - tout your successes and learn from your failures
- Patience - though ensure management is aware of your aspirations
How do we sustain the momentum and success?
- Surround yourself with the best and brightest with complementary capabilities
- Ensure you are focused on the what you are passionate about and is the driver of your engine
- Carve out the niche - firmly believe you can excel and be the best in the world at what you do